Do you want to throw the best baby shower ever? Our guest book signs makes it totally possible, and with minimal effort. This one features a watercolor flamingo, tropical leaves and a tiny bit of gold glitter. Give us your name, upload your sonogram and ta-da, let us create magic for your baby shower!
❥ PRODUCT DETAILS
Choose the option that best fits your needs!
1) PRINTABLE PDF FILE
- High-resolution JPEG and PDF files
- Printing recommendations included!
- Great if you're in a rush
2) PREMIUM PAPER SIGN
- Most affordable option
- Printed on thick card stock paper (230 gsm)
- Ideal if you plan on framing your sign
3) FOAM MOUNTED SIGN
Gives your sign more presence
- Printed on thick card stock paper (230 gsm), like the premium paper sign, and mounted to a 3/16" clay-coated white foam board.
- Ideal if you plan on placing your sign on an easel
❥ FAST DELIVERY GUARANTEED
1) PRINTABLE PDF FILE
- Delivered to your inbox in the next 24 hours after you have placed your order!
2) PREMIUM PAPER SIGN AND FOAM MOUNTED SIGNS
- Guaranteed US delivery within 10 business days.
- Need your sign sooner? You'll have the opportunity to purchase a rush upgrade at checkout
- International delivery now available
❥ TEXT CUSTOMIZATION
To customize, just type your info in the box this description ! Our signs are 100% editable so do not hesitate to enter your own text, even if it's long!
❥ DESIGN CUSTOMIZATION
Whether you want to personalize your baby shower decorations a bit or want something completely different, do not hesitate to request a custom order ! Please do so PRIOR to placing your order! One of our designers will contact you to discuss your custom project in details and send you proofs!
❥ MATCHING ITEMS
Words And Confetti offers welcome signs, smaller signs, games, backdrops, photo booth props, party favors, cake toppers, balloons & more! View all matching items here:
Can’t find the matching item you’re looking for? Please contact us and we’ll see if we can design it just for you !
♡ ♡ ♡
© 2020 Words And Confetti All Rights Reserved
I ordered my package on June 10th and still haven’t received it. I sent two emails and still haven’t gotten a responses. I know it’s been more than 15 days and still nothing. Hopefully it comes in before the baby shower. I pretty sure it looks nice if it comes in.